Sunday 27 September 2009

These are the voyages...

Well, after a week-long illness (origin unknown) I am finally recovering. Laryngital symptoms are fading slowly but surely, my voice no longer makes me sound like a Dalek, and I can breathe through my nose once more. The cure, it would seem, could be found in tea and biscuits and about 12 episodes of Star Trek... The downside of this is that I now need to catch up with a week's worth of work, and I'm still not at peak performance yet! Hopefully I'll be well enough to return to normal life in the next day or two, as the healing process does appear to be accelerating...

Anyway, now I'm back on the internet and so on, I'm searching for cheap travel and accommodation in Penzance for the end of October. It's not as easy as it sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment