Thursday 3 September 2009

A New Era

Following my endeavours to establish an official domain on the internet (currently in negotiations for a domain availible at competitive prices!) I have discovered the wonders of blogging. This is not my first blog, but is my first official blog. My numerous attempts to establish a website have seen many a blog post, but these are to be discarded now I have discovered Blogger.

What inticed me to join Blogger was my mobile phone. Amongst it's many attributes that make it more than a mere commodity, more of a hand-held companion, it has a blogging service that directly links to my Blogger account. It not only accesses Facebook, Twitter, and utilises an accurate GPS system, but when I take a picture with it's camera I can upload instantaneously to my blog! This means any random thoughts or events I encounter during my travels, I may update the cyber-population with anything from the mundane to the absurd.

This prospect probably fills many with excitement, anticipation and nausea, so I shan't delay with finishing this post. Especially since I've run out of things to say, (which is a first I might add!)

Welcome to the B-Logs.

No comments:

Post a Comment